Saturday, July 31, 2010

Concealed Handgun License

I just spent 5 days in the great town of Georgetown taking a Certified Concealed Handgun License Instructor class. It is a 36hr class taught by DPS officers to show us how to teach the Concealed Handgun License (CHL) class. I am really looking forward to teaching people all that I learned in the class. They are just lucky that it is only a 10 hour class that they get instead of the full 36hr class that I got to sit through. I am going to start with only teaching classes when I can get enough people together. Later on I will start having scheduled classes. On top of the CHL classes I will also offer beginner handgun classes on up to more advanced classes. Tactical training, trouble shooting, shooting while moving, advanced concealed carry methods and more. In the future I also plan on starting Rifle and Shotgun classes.

If there is any question just let me know, whether it is about scheduling a special class or training.
I have been looking forward to being an instructor for many years now so if I can help you in any way please ask.

Stephen Jones

No comments: